Results 1 to 2 of 2
2002-03-25, 11:44 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Ohio, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Spreadsheet will not reduce to print (97 SR-2)
I had problems with Word recently any my IS department came and reloaded Office Professional, now my Excel will not reduce a spreadsheet to print it on one page. When I specify print 1 page wide by 1 page tall the "adjust to XX% normal size" is showing 10% and what displays on print preview and what prints is 2 columns by 4 rows (about a 4x4 inch square) not what I have set for the print area. If I print the same spreadsheet on another machine it prints correctly.
2002-03-25, 16:54 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2001
- New York, New York, Lebanon
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Spreadsheet will not reduce to print (97 SR-2)
<img src=/S/hello.gif border=0 alt=hello width=25 height=29> Penny
Its not Office pro that needs to be reinstalled, its your printer drivers. You should fire your IS department <img src=/S/bash.gif border=0 alt=bash width=35 height=39>.
Try this for size:
1) Set your print areas and what have you on your PC.
2) Take your workbook to the other PC where it prints properly. (I hope it is printing on the same printer using the same version of the printer driver)
3) Save it on that PC, and then
4) Print from your PC and see if the results are the same.
But its not Excel that is giving you trouble since it prints OK from another PC, it has to do with the print driver.
Wassim <img src=/S/compute.gif border=0 alt=compute width=40 height=20><img src=/S/compute.gif border=0 alt=compute width=40 height=20> in the <img src=/S/bagged.gif border=0 alt=bagged width=22 height=22>