Thread: LAN TCI/IP

New Lounger
    Thanks

LAN TCI/IP

At my bosses prompting I erased, reconfigured and fragmented my computer and have been reinstalling all of the info needed, which for the most part has been going well. My dilemma is that I need to connect my computer back to our server (we are using Commence as our Db) and I have no freakin' clue how to do it {sorry I have been dealing with this for 2 full days and am now actively working on a third day of wasted time}. I do not know how to make a new driver assigned to the server connection. Our Corporate office gave us 2 setup instruction packets and both seem to leave out this info. When asked about this step, none seem to know what to do.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: LAN TCI/IP

Hi Millie,

I'm about to desert for the weekend so I may not get back for a while. However can you supply some more info, please.

What type of server are you connecting to, I don't know Commence at all? Also, what operating system are you running?

Generally you set up your network connection details by right clicking the Network Neighbourhood icon and going to the "Properties". From there you need to get the information form your tech.
    Granville