New Lounger
    Thanks

Palm 100 - Copying Events in the Date Book

Does anyone know of a way to copy an event that you might use again but it doesn't repeat on a normal schedule?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Palm 100 - Copying Events in the Date Book

I think it depends on what you're using on the desktop side to syncronize with the Palm. Clearly, the DateBook on the Palm does't have this capability. If you're syncing with Outlook, I've found the easiest way to repeat appointments that don't follow a pattern is to simply copy the appointment, move the days on which it needs to be repeated and paste. I don't have any experience with the Palm Desktop, so I can't help there if that's your sync. I now use a powerful case management application called TimeMatters that syncs with my palm OS device that gives me the option of dropping a calendar down and adding the dates an Event needs appear by clicking on all the dates. Does that help?

New Lounger
    Thanks

I sync with Palm Desktop and it doesn't allow repeat appointments that don't follow a pattern ether. I seems to me to be a fairly simple task. Oh well I guess I will wait and see if a future update will address the problem. Thank You for your input!!

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Datebk4 which allows to define any event to be used as a template, which you can then insert easily at different dates. Maybe this helps....