Thread: P2P.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

P2P.

As you know the old Morpheus is dead (died in his sleep i,guess)no serious it won`t connect to server anymore and if it does you`re the only one there.
    I,always liked this program because it had no spy-ware and was very easy to use.
    Now the new Morpheus (the preview version) has spy-ware in it(and advertisements).
    And the user comments i,`ve read are not very positive.
    So here`s my quistionoes anyone know of a p2p-software,that has no spy-ware in it or if it has let`s
    you remove it without breaking the program?
    And is easy to use,has a fast download and of course has ton`s of users.
    If anyone knows of such a program,please let me know.

Greets:Liberator.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: P2P.

I`ve read the article you refere to and as i, understand it,is a scam of the Fast Track network,all users connect to.Grokster,KaZaa,Morpheus or what have ya.
    But,this don`t make a difference to what these guys of grokster insomnia have done.
    Namely to allow you to remove all spy-ware,ads etc. from the Grokster program and your machine.
    This means that while users of KaZaa,Morpheus preview etc.have all this spy-ware and huge advertisements flashing over there screen.
    The properly installed Grokster and so you will costumized by way of Grokster-Insomnia has none of this.
    And as i,understand it even ad-aware has spy-ware in it,so a realy clean machine is hard to come by.
    But,no it didn`t change my mind about what these guys have done,thanks to them i`ve no spy-ware or ads
    in my Grokster-program.
    What the Fast Track network has in store i,don`t know,but i,do know that i`ve a cleaner machine than KaZaa or Morpheus users.
    (by the way the same thing can be done to KaZaa).

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I Found It Myself!!!
    These,guys are the best man.
    And you guys are gonna love this one.
    The following link alows you to download Grokster(wich is on the same Fast Track network as KaZaa).
    And get rid of all spy-ware and all advertisements,pop-ups etc.
    By removing the Cydoor spy-ware and replacing it with a dummy(cd_clint.zip).
    And by letting Ad-Aware remove all additional spy-ware and advertisement crap.
    And the joke is it`s as easy as 123,and works like a charm.(I,love these guys).
    I`ve just been on and it had 1581427 users and 1636000GB of files online!!!
    And the download-speed is great!
    Now,I,just found the site man,these guys deserve all the credits(this is what the internet is all about).
    Other P2P`s try to shove this crap down our throats,but these guys came up with a hell of a sollution.
    So no more talking,here`s the link: http://www.project-insomnia.com/grokster.html.
    Enjoy the ride man,it`s a hell of a kick.
    And don`t forget,drop these guys a line man,they deserve it.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

You need to check out http://www.pcnineoneone.com/dcforum/computer/37078.html
    This may change your thoughts.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.