New Lounger
    Thanks

Cant see screen (Access 1997)

ok..I got a BIG problem...Access consist of to screens...one that has file, edit , view...etc...The other is inside that screen where you click table, Query, Form....Ok..my poblem is that the inner screen has gotten pushed up in the outer screen...there for I can see my buttons..I hope someone uderstands this and can help me fix it...

PLEASE HELP

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Cant see screen (Access 1997)

Are you saying that ...
    The Access Menu Bar (File/Edit/View ...) is somehow on top of the Database Window (Tables/Queries/Forms ...)?

Can you place your mouse pointer on the Menu Bar handle (a gray vertical bar on the left side where your mouse pointer will become a 4-directional arrow), click and drag the Menu Bar down? Can you place your mouse pointer in the (typically) blue title bar of the Database Window, click and drag it down? Or can you click on the Database Window maximize button (upper right corner, middle button, looks like a square)?

If that isn't helping to rearrange/resize, what do you mean by "inner" and "outer". The Menu Bar and Database Window are separate; one doesn't reside inside the other.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Cant see screen (Access 1997)

I think what you're describing is the the main window, which contains the menu with items like file, edit, etc., and the database window, which shows you the objects in the database: tables, queries, forms, reports, etc. Are you saying that the database window got pushed up so that it's only partially visible in the main window or that is was hidden, which is something different? If it was hidden, the Window menu will have an UnHide item you can use to show the database window again. If it was moved partially out of the visible window, there should be a scrollbar on the right side of the main window that you can use to scroll up until you can see the top again.
    Charlotte