Results 1 to 1 of 1
2002-04-17, 01:57 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2001
- Yilgarn region of Toronto, Ontario
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arrange W95powertoy DeskMenu items
How to arrange the W95powertoy DeskMenu items by name:
1. Close everything and work on the desk top.
2. Create a new folder (right-click on the desktop, choose New, Folder.
3. Drag each desktop icon the the new folder.
4. Re-size the new folder so that it is one icon wide and the height of the screen.
5. Right-click on the folder, choose Arrange Icons, By Name (or your sequence of choice)
6. Drag the top item to the desktop.
7. Continue dragging items from the top of the list to the desktop.
8. As you near the foot of the window, the next available icon will pop up.
9. When all the icons have been dragged back to the desktop, delete the New Folder.