2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

HTML Tools (Front Page 2002)

I made the mistake of downloading HTML Tools to my FrontPage 2002. I now get an HTML Tool Bar every time I start up. It is of little or no use and slows down the computer tremendously. I can untick it under Toolbars but that doesn't help the slow down and nothing I do seems to be able to stop it starting up with Front Page every time. It doesn't show up under the Startup folder, under Front Page Setup or under Add/Remove Programs. What can I do to get rid of it?

Roger

Roger

Thanks

Re: HTML Tools (Front Page 2002)

I haven't heard of this one. Is it from Microsoft?

Is there any chance that the install program created an entry in the Add/Remove Programs control panel for this monster?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: HTML Tools (Front Page 2002)

Found it myself after a lot of fretting. It is an Add-In and I had downloaded it and a Windows Media Player add-in from Microsoft.com (free) some time ago but couldn't remember where I had got them from or that they were add-ins rather than applications as such. When I realised they were add-ins I was able to go to FrontPage/Tools/Add Ins and remove the two which resulted in FrontPage coming up to normal speed.

Roger