2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Alittle bit of VBA help Please

I am working on building an application. And in the application I've constructed a Customer Order Form (frmCustOrdr). An area of this form that I would like to improve is and I believe that I will have to use VBA to accomplish what I want to do. VBA is like ancient Greek to me.

I have a Customers Table (tblCust)and Ship to Customer Table (tblCustAddrShip)and also a Customer Orders Table (tblCustOrdr). On the Customer Orders Table I have two Lookup Fields, the first is the Customer (CustID) and the second is the Customer Ship To (CustShipID). These fields work fine except for I have only 36 customers and 917 ship to customers. What I and trying to do is, once the CustID is populated and I goto the CustShipID and open the Lookup I would like to see listed those Ship to Addresses that are actual Ship to addresses of the CustID.

Any help with this endeavor would be appriciate.
    threecrow

Don't make excuses. It's what you do, not why you didn't.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Alittle bit of VBA help Please

I'm assuming your tblCust and tblCustAddrShip have a common field such as CustID with a one to many relationship. And that you are using a combo drop down box to select your ship-to address. In the properties for that ship-to combo box, in the Row Source ad hoc query insert the criteria for the CustID field to be the CustID of the tblCust. Maybe there is a better way to say this. Maybe someone else has another idea.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Alittle bit of VBA help Please

Thank you kindly for the reply. After post the question I was looking thru one of my books. Found the answer there.

Thank Agian
    threecrow

Don't make excuses. It's what you do, not why you didn't.