Lounger
    Thanks

View hidden code (VB6)

I am modifying someone's code who left the post and out of touch. Most of the codes related to the forms I can easily see as normally we do in design mode. However, I cannot view the codes of the module and some few forms. In the Project Explorer, when double click these forms or the module, the "view code" logo is on, not dimmed, but no code shows up. Whatever to click the "view code" logo or double click the form/module name or right click to choose "view code", I cannot see the code. I guess some switch property is off for these forms or the module. So what is that? Thanks in advance.

David

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: View hidden code (VB6)

Perhaps the code windows are off-screen. This can happen if the person who created them had a larger screen than you.
    Does your VB window display scroll bars? If so, maybe you can scroll the missing code windows into view and drag them back. If not, you might try to increase your screen resolution (temporarily).

Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks. I did find some code windows hidden (the guy set them very small) behind the Properties Window and Project Explorer but some still missing. The reason should be screen size as you suggested. My VB design window doesnt have scroll bars. I ll try to use other PC to find the code as my PC resolution setting cannot vary as Vediocard driver problem.

Thanks again,
    david

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Windows | Cascade might help

Lounger
    Thanks

Yes, Cascade can bring back every window/form back. Thanks