Thread: Outlook (2000)

New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook (2000)

Basically, I'm after a bit of assistance with the creation of Outlook Custom Forms with regards to the creation of a "Service Request Form" and also a "Helpdesk Form" to be used within the organisation that I currently work for.
    I've downloaded Microsoft's examples and they are ummm............useless pieces of crap to put it nicely.

If anyone has developed or has any development knowledge in this area...your assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Adam

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook (2000)

Have you tried the help files at http://www.slipstick.com/dev/forms.htm. Their files are very extensive and very helpful. I have created some forms for class enrollment, training eval, and some others. I've always wanted to spend some time doing a Help Desk form, so users didn't just do a straight emial but have sadly never gotten to it. So unfortunately, no examples that you'd be interested in. We did do a service request from, but not in outlook pub folders, we found posting it on our Intranet was better since all users do not have email in our environment. Might want to think about that.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Hi,
    The site that you gave me was the starting site that was given to me as a guide to when i started to learn about the functions of Outlook Forms. I've downloaded the files that have come from that site and sites linked via Slapstick and none of them have worked, or maybe its my lack of Outlook knowledge (the latter is most likely it).

Thanks for your reply to my post

Adam

New Lounger
    Thanks

sorry you had already been there and it didn't help. Exactly what kind of problems are you having. Maybe I can help.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Basically what I'm trying to do is design a "Service Request" form and also a "Help Desk" form. BOth of these forms have to be based on the "Task Request" form that comes with Outlook so that the tasks are sent and put onto the specific user's task list etc. basically, its just a replacement for the task request form for a more specified purpose, if you need to know anymore, just post again

Thanks
    Adam