Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Which Access Version
2002-05-09, 14:42 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2001
- Niagara Falls, New York, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Which Access Version
Hope its OK to jump in here for an unrelated topic
I notice an accomplish programmer as yourself is still using a97
I changed from a97 to a2k several months ago from feedback on forum, client request and to position myself for the future what ever that means.
My apps are relatively simple and a97 seemed to have all the features for my simple apps.
Sometimes I think a2k, axp, etc. in my case is an overkill (like using a bull dozer to dig a hole for my mail box)
1. When do you plan on upgrading?
2. Are you pressured by your clients to have the latest and greatest?
3. What are you doing special in a97 to make it easier to upgrade in future?
4. DAO vrs ADO?