Star Lounger
    Thanks

Default Message Form

Can anyone advise how I replace the default mail message form with a customised one, so that customised one is used when I click on New Message?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Default Message Form

right click on the folder and choose properites. you set the form to use from there.

to switch the forms already in the folder, you need to use a forms changer utility. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.slipstick.com>http://www.slipstick.com</A>

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I understand that right clicking on the folder and amending properties will allow me to change the form used when posting to a folder. However, I wish to change the default form used when creating a new mail message. I have created the new form but cannot figure out how to open it automatically when I click New/Mail Message. Is this also handled through folders/properties? If so, please advise which folder because I've looked everywhere (I think).

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

you need to see slipstick for a switch forms utility. instructions on changing the default mail form is there also. it involves changing the message class.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Had a look at the slipstick site but could find no easy way to alter default new mail form. Is it really that complex, i.e., downloading utilities to alter message class etc.? It seems such a routine thing for a user to want to do.