New Lounger
    Thanks

Need Help Sinchronising in Exchange (Outlook 2000)

Hi, I hope that someone can help me. We have a server running Exchange 5.5 sp3, and in some of the laptops we have configured Outlook 2000, because of the mobility that offers when disconnected. The error lies when I want to sinchronize my emails. I've installed half a dozen laptops with this kind of configuration, and they're working fine. But some time ago, the new laptops that I'm configuring do not sinchronize, and nothing has changed. We have installed in the server Groupshield for Exchange 5.5, the Outlook installation is the same in every machine, and all the laptops are Toshiba.
    I need someone to respond to this obscure question for me. The error gives me a link to the Windows KB, and I've tried the solutions, but no avail.
    HELP

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Need Help Sinchronising in Exchange (Outlook 2000)

it's groupshield - it prevents some HTML messages from being accessed. it;s a known issue and there is a ms kb on it, but MS says it's a groupshield problem and groupshield won't/can't fix it.

if you find and remove the bad messages, it'll sync right. It makes syncing a PITA though, and is impossible to use it offline 100% of the time.