Thanks

Arranging the VBA Editor (Office XP)

This falls under the heading of Annoyances.
    Somewhere along the way - I've changed my layout in the VBA Editor and I can't get it to go back to the installation default. You know, with the Project Explorer and Properties Window along the left side and the Code window taking up the rest of the space.
    Or is there a better way to arrange things and how would I make it "stick"

Cheers
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Arranging the VBA Editor (Office XP)

That's not a new problem in OXP. I've had the same problem in O2k and haven't found a good answer.
    Charlotte

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Catherine,

Have a look at one of Legare's satr posts, <!post=Docking Floating Windows in VBE Editor,19683>Docking Floating Windows in VBE Editor<!/post>

Andrew

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Catharine, I'm not sure I followed "Legare's satr posts," but it is really quite easy: if you had two windows docked together on one side of the VBE, then you must undock both of these and dock them together in the middle of the window. This is sometimes hard, because they want to dock to the sides of the VBE instead, so maximize the VBE and make the windows that you want to dock together fairly small. When the windows are docked together, you can move the unit to the side where you want it docked and then adjust the wiper arm between the windows. If this leaves the Watch window clear across the bottom, just pull it off and redock it. HTH --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>