Results 1 to 1 of 1
2002-05-26, 16:32 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2001
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Specimen Report Template A4 Size (Word 97 and Word 2000)
A short while back I posted a specimen template designed to produce report type documents.
It was only compatible with Word 2000 and was set up for A4 size paper.
I have now produced two versions both compatible with Word 97 and Word 2000. This one is for A4 size paper. See the separate posting for US Letter size paper.
The templates can be customised for your identity.
The macros are in a separate template, also in the zip file, for reasons explained in the Readme.txt file.
- Cover page, headers and footers all created from simple input to a dialog box
- Standard circulation, sign-off and version change tables
- Contents page included
- Toolbar provides quick access to built in styles for headings and body text
- Preformatted tables added by a single click
- Single click to add a landscape section - repositions headers and footers
- Single click to revert to portrait style
- Designed for double sided included to reduce paper use (blank pages can be removed)
- Macros in separate template to assist laptop users when not on the network
- Version with outline numbering available
Hope it is of use. Let me know.
If a paragraph style has 6 point spacing before and 6 point spacing after, then
In Word 97 the space between paragraphs is 12 points.
In Word 2000, the space between paragraphs is 6 points!
Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q224686 explains.
The attachment has been updated so that the appearance when viewed before in Word 2000, is now the same in Word 97.
Code for tables made easier to follow and edit.