New Lounger
    Thanks

VBA: Dynamically update content?

At an MS presentation an initial slide was continually showing trivia to keep the audience entertained while waiting. I guess it could be done by just putting a ton of slides in, but the slide appeared to just continue displaying new content on the same page. Anyone have ideas about how to do this?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: VBA: Dynamically update content?

I've attached a file which I use to welcome people to a presentation. The continuous element of the presentation is set using the Slide Show | Set up Show and then ticking the "Loop continuously until 'Esc'" check box.
    'Welcome' is in a text box. The effect is produced by animating the text box to appear. One second after it appears, it is removed by overwriting it with a black rectangle which is immediately followed (0 seconds later) by 'appearing' another text box containing Welcome. There are seven text boxes containing Welcome and (of course) seven black rectangles.
    Crude - but it works OK.
    It becomes very obvious when you look at the animation dialogue box. (That's how I pinched the idea from someone else!)
    HTH
    Silverback

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: VBA: Dynamically update content?

Where did the file go?
    Try again.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Silverback