Thread: Word (2000)

New Lounger
    Thanks

Word (2000)

Does anyone know where I can find the font Katrina? I used to have it and have heaps of old documents in it, and now have managed to lose the font file.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Word (2000)

A http://www.google.com search on katrina fonts will turn up various sites, including this one.
    Charlotte

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks. That site did have Katrina but on a discontinued CD, and I couldn't find it elsewhere - I have tried Google and others in the past. I can't remember where I got it!

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks. I'll give it a go. Haven't had much success so far. After looking at many sites (many of which are actually linked) the only offer I found was in a small collection o fonts - which was discontinued and unavailable! Might have to stick to Times.

Lounger
    Thanks

Stuart,

I did some more looking that in just Google and discovered a web site called www.myfonts.com. I entered your "katrina" and found a "kat rina" and a "caterina". This site had more hits for my entry of kat or katrina than any other site I visited over the past 30 minutes. I hope you find what you seek.

www.myfonts.com

Thanks

I have Katrina which I originally got on 31/2" floppies which show how long ago it was! It came in a set called "Typecase" published by Swifte.
    I'm afraid I can find nothing about either searching with Google, other than this - good luck!

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply, that's where I got it too. Either it is a clone of something with another name (as are quite a few fonts) or it is just a dead one. None of the sources that I have looked at have it, including CDROM. I had better have another root through my old floppies and see if I can find it.