New Lounger
    Thanks

How do I add an item to a pop up menu (Word 2002 10.2627.2625)

I'd like to add the "select all" option to the pop up menu when I right click in a word document. How is that possible?
    Also, I'd like to include a macro in this right click box, can I do that too? I want to create a macro that captures all the text and copies it onto the clipboard. Then I'd like to open up ReadPlease and paste it there so I can hear it out loud. This is great for proof reading. Yes I know i can use Control A and control c and V, but I like the right click menu.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: How do I add an item to a pop up menu (Word 2002 10.2627.2625)

If you look at the thread beginning at <!post=post 146248,146248>post 146248<!/post>, you'll find info on adding items to a popup menu. You can add both built-in commands and user-created macros to a popup menu using the method described in one of the replies.

You should be aware, though, that it'll be a lot of work. There is not one single popup menu. There are popup menus for text, table cells, objects, ... So you'd have to adapt many different popup menus.

And the context (popup) menus are supposed to offer actions that are relevant to the context - the item or selection you right-click on. "Select all" is not really a context action.