New Lounger
    Thanks

Office 2K clip gallery (2000/XP)

I apologise if this question has been askedc already but I am a newbie tonight and have had a quick fruitless look through earlier postings.
    My query relates to the uninstallation of the clip art gallery in Office 2000 when upgrading to Office XP. I work in a special school for sick children where I make great use of the Clipart gallery in Office 2000 Pro suite - often without access to the internet. I now find that once I've upgraded to XP the gallery is gone and I have to go online to get clipart. This is causing significant problems for my pupils and I am wondering whether it is possible to retain the 2000 clip gallery in the same format whilst running XP. Any information/guidance would be warmly received

Discoman

Thanks

Re: Office 2K clip gallery (2000/XP)

Discoman:

In Microsoft's own words (from the Knowledge Base) "Microsoft Clip Organizer is not a later version of Microsoft Clip Gallery, nor is it an extension of Clip Gallery. It is not backward compatible with Clip Gallery."

In other words, aficionados of Clip Gallery are out of luck. I too preferred Clip Gallery to Clip Organizer but Microsoft gave us users no alternative. Sorry Discoman.

John
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions