New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook and HTML (2002)

I would like to be able to generate a webpage that sits inside of Outlook as the message - I regularly recieve these and this would be great for internal use - I cannot figure out how to get this to happen - I have tried to use word but have no real control over the coding...When I do try to edit the code I get MS Script editor which is more then I need I would like to generate the html in something like Dreamweaver and then use that page code - but it does not work for me - equally if I point to this page by making new stationary all of my background and images do not come through...there must be a simple way to do this - am I jsu t missing it...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook and HTML (2002)

OL2002's security features block scripts and some html features as a security measure. images are generally included as scr and put on a webserver the readers canall access and are downloaded as needed - it keeps the file smaller. Outlook has an option to send images with html though.

Depending on what you mean by 'internal use', you can create pages to use as folder home pages on outlook folders.

Thanks

Re: Outlook and HTML (2002)

This works in 2000: Create a new message and change format to HTML. Choose Insert|File, browse to your DreamWeaver HTML page, then drop down the Insert button and choose Insert as Text. This embeds the HTML file into the message's source code. You still can't edit in OL(2000); this is the next best thing as far as I can tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images