New Lounger
    Thanks

Report in AccessXP (Access2002)

I am trying to include checklists in a report in MSAccess without causing a page break, as an example, I want to insert a document from Word, but have it start just where the report ends, many of these Word documents are just short checklists, and I don't want to generate any more paper than necessary

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Report in AccessXP (Access2002)

I'm not sure I understand. Are you inserting multiple Word docs into a report? Are the Word docs stored in an Access table or are you just pasting them into the report or what? What do you mean by having "it start just where the report ends"? Do you mean you want a Word doc to print on the same page as the report footer?
    Charlotte

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Report in AccessXP (Access2002)

Good Morning, What I am doing is a report with 2 sub reports. The report has a header, and a detail. After the detail, which might be 1 line I am trying to link a word document. It is an attached file using an OLE object in a table. That references the document. When the document prints, it always generates an extra page, which in itself is not a big issue except that we print an average of 100 documents every week.