3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Tab Stop Settings (OXP-SP1)

You may remember my posts earlier about converting P&P manuals from WP to MS Word. In case I forgot to thank those of you who responded, please accept my profound apologies and profuse gratitude.

I'm experimenting with setting up a template file from a document that has been formatted in the manner of the new manuals. This seems to work OK with some exceptions regarding headers and footers. The document whose styles I'm copying has tab stops set at 0.25, 0.39, 0.64, 0.94, 1.13 and 1.5 inches. I can't get Word to accept those decimal values for tab stops. Help is useless for tab stops. Can someone please tell me how to enter these stop locations?

All suggestions greatly appreciated and gratefully accepted.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tab Stop Settings (OXP-SP1)

Well, I figured it out. FORMAT/TABS/Set allows one to enter the appropriate values. I had tried futzing around with this to no avail before I posted the predecessor message. I deleted the values that I got when I used the ruler, then used the Set command and it worked.

Sorry to waste the bandwidth but thought someone else might have a similar problem.