New Lounger
    Thanks

DATE GRAPH (MS97)

Hi All,

How do I create a graph that compare dates, but only month-week. I have task no's (x-axis), original dates and revised dates. I need to create a line graph to show the two dates on the y-axis. The current dates are in yyyy-mm-dd format.

Please help and thanks a lot.
    Rene

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: DATE GRAPH (MS97)

Can you be a tad more specific? I may be stupid, but it's not quite clear to me what you want.

By month-week, do you mean (month plus week within the month), or only (week within the month), or something else entirely?

If week within the month is involved, how do you want to number weeks? Do the weeks start on the 1st, 8th, 15th etc. of the month, or do weeks start on a Monday?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Does the attached help? I's XL2K, but the trick is to double click the Y-axis and change the scale tab to multiples of 7, then change the format tab to the way you want them formatted. I also turned on minor grid lines, so that there is a grid line for every week. As Hans says, if you want more, we will need more details. HTH --Sam
    Attached Files Attached Files
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you very much Sammy, that is exactly what I wanted. Sorry I was a bit vague in the beginning.