Thread: Pictures

Lounger
    Thanks

Pictures

I received an E mail today that stated my computer saves all of the pictures I got from various web sites even if I delete them. The address for the pictures are gone so that you can not find them, but they are still on the computer. If this is so, how can I find the pictures and remove them so that I have more room on my computer? They gave a web site address for online removal, but I did not use it and deleted the e mail. Any help on this?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Pictures

That's true to a point but also misleading. Everything you view on the Internet is being cached temporarily on your computer's hard drive. Once it takes up a set amount of space on the hard drive, it's purged.

Clear the internet cache is different for each web browser. For Internet Explorer, open the browser, and then click on Tools - Internet Options. In the dialog box that appears, click on the button right in the middle that reads Delete Files, in between Delete Cookies and Settings. If you're not using Internet Explorer, post back and tell us what kind of browser you're using.
    -Mark