New Lounger
    Thanks

Saving past meetings in Exchange (2000)

We use Outlook 2000 on an exchange server, and I've noticed something very frustrating. Often my coworkers set up a reoccurring meeting that I accept in my calendar. Eventually, these meetings change or get canceled by the meeting originator. But the past meetings in my calendar are changed, too!

I use my calendar as a work history, and I don't like exchange deleting a meeting that I went to and spent time in simply because someone else canceled the meeting going forward. Does anybody know how I can change this (either on my end or at the server level) so that my past meetings can't be modified? I really appreciate your help.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Saving past meetings in Exchange (2000)

Ask the archive to run on all meeting older than 1 day (i think this is the minimum possible). You could create a folder for these to be archived to and include the archived folder in your list of folders. A little convoluted, but it should work.
    John

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Saving past meetings in Exchange (2000)

Thanks, John. But won't that require moving all items 1 day or older out of my current calendar and into my archive calendar? Can I keep the appointment in both?