2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Creating an Email Form (6)

Could someone sugest a way to create a form that could be emailed, that could be filled out and returned to me? I only need about 8 boxes for data.

I guess I could do this with a simple text file, but that would require the reciever to copy, fill in and then resend the text file. Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance
    Win 8, Firefox 16.0.2, Thunderbird 15.0.2

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Creating an Email Form (6)

A friend has suggested what appears to be an excellent solution to this request.

She suggested generating a form on a webpage using FrontPage that then can be automatically sent by email. Working on the details now
    Win 8, Firefox 16.0.2, Thunderbird 15.0.2

Thanks

I tried that by copying a page from our web site that takes an extensive inventory of a candidate's IT experience, changed the relative URLs to complete URLs, inserted it into an HTML-format message in Outlook, sent it to myself, and filled it out. When I clicked submit, IE came to the front and the server returned the usual confirmation page listing my input. I'm fairly confident that the e-mail that is supposed to be generated went out as well, but as I am no longer down the hall from the mail server, I'm going to just assume that for now.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

be aware that not all email clients will be able to respond, due to security restrictions in different mail programs. You may need to provide an alternate means for people to respond.