4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Report based on 2 queries (A2k SR1)

I have a report, rptOccupancy, that prints each property location, the number of days each
    property was occupied and the % Occupied. The original version did not take into account when
    the property opened. If the property was not open or opened during the report period, the divisor
    has to be adjusted. I have corrected the formula so it calculates the individual % Occupied
    correctly based on the [OpeningDate], a field in tblPropertyName.

Everything is working correctly in rptOccupancy except the grand total %. In an attempt to find a
    solution, I have written qryOccDuration that has a calculated field, [TotalOccDays], that
    calculates the divisor for each property. The divisor consists of the number of units for each
    property times the [OccDuration]. This query accesses data only from tblPropertyName which
    has 1 record for each property.

RptOccupancy uses data from qryOccupancy that uses tblPropertyName, tblRental,
    qryCustomerSorted(tblCustomer). QryOccupancy returns all the individual rental records for
    each property during the report period.

Is there a way that rptOccupancy can access the data in both queries so that I can use the
    Sum of [TotalOccDays] in qryOccDuration as the divisor to calculate the Grand Total %
    Occupied in rptOccupancy?

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Report based on 2 queries (A2k SR1)

Tom, you seem to have posted this twice. Maybe you can delete the other post.

Try DSum("TotalOccDays", "qryOccDuration") as divisor in the control source of the grand total %.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Report based on 2 queries (A2k SR1)

Sorry abut the double posting. I deleted the duplicate.

Many thanks for your suggestion. It works great!

Tom