Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Label Structure (W97 & 2000)
2002-08-01, 22:56 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Burpengary, Queensland, Australia
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Label Structure (W97 & 2000)
I have posted this on the Word forum too, so hopefully one (or many) of the gurus can help!!
I am endeavouring to create labels using an outside database source and an .rtf file.This is sending me <img src=/S/crazy.gif border=0 alt=crazy width=15 height=15>
I have two choices with the rtf file (as I see it <img src=/S/thinks.gif border=0 alt=thinks width=15 height=15> ):-
1. create a single label and programmatically delete the empty labels on the sheet after processing;
2. create the .rtf file as a table and programmatically merge this file with a label file;
3. get one of the gurus to explain to me how else I can do it <img src=/S/clever.gif border=0 alt=clever width=15 height=15>
Unfortunately, I cannot see what is behind the labels so therefore can't program for the deletion of same.
If anyone could help me, that would be great.
2002-08-02, 04:45 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2001
- Silicon Valley, USA
- Thanked 93 Times in 89 Posts
Re: Label Structure (W97 & 2000)
Please post replies in this thread on the Word board. Thanks!