New Lounger
    Thanks

Need help on DAP (Access2000)

Hi to everyone,
    I created a DAP for my department, and everything works just fine. On the bottom I have a Record Navigational Toolbar, with all of the nice icons.
    One thing that I would like to do is to add a "note" or "comment" if I point a mouse over the icons (e.g. save record) or any other on this bar, the same way as it is displayed when you move mouse over the text box. It seams that all those icons are integral part of this toolbar and there is no option for change it. Since not everyone are familiar with all symbols it would be nice to have this working somehow. I will be grateful for any suggestions.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Need help on DAP (Access2000)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

The "icons" *are*, in fact, built into the navigation toolbar and you can't change much about that except by editing the script for the page using the Microsoft Script Editor; and the properties you can change are for the toolbar itself, aside from hiding specific buttons on it.

As for users not being familiar with the icons, most of them are standard throughout Office, with the possible exception of the filter buttons, so they shouldn't be too awfully foreign. I do agree that it would be nice to have tooltips on them but the closest you seem to be able to come is to set the Title property of the navigation toolbar to something informative like "Use these butttons to view and edit the data"
    Charlotte

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks, Charlotte. After reviewing yours and Roupert reply, it looks like I need to add a help page to my form or to make an individual command buttons for each options. This will be a challenge, since I am bit rust in my visual basic.