Lounger
    Thanks

Using a Word form INSIDE Outlook e-mail message (Outlook/Word 97)

This is crazy, but in the last year we have created a form in word, locked it so you can only click in the boxes, drop lists, etc. and then somehow got it into an e-mail message so they can actually fill it out from their e-mail and then all they have to do is to forward it back to us (and I'm sure there's a way to have them just click on send and it will come back to us). Or they can print it out if they hate using the computer or some of the people who will be filling out this form can't even get on a computer... anyway, I can't remember for the life of me how we did this. It won't work to import object, it won't let me send it if I have word as my e-mail editor and then I link the file and then lock the form... says something like object is locked can't perform action (when I click on send). Ok, I'm going nuts. I only did this a little over year ago and got back 300 surveys!- Thanks for any help- Renee

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Using a Word form INSIDE Outlook e-mail message (Outlook/Word 97)

Ok, I finally found a colleague who had just done one. What you do is go to File/New/Document. Insert your document, publish it and then save it as a form. Come back into it as the form and tweak the reply/reply to all/forward buttons. I'd STILL like to know if there is a way I can get them just to click on the forward button and it would be addressed to the proper person. When you add a button the button is ABOVE the menu line. Frustrating. Thanks - Renee