New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Rules Wizard (XP)

G'day all.

I have just taken the plunge and installed Office XP at home. I backup up all my data from Office 2000, including Outlooks Rules.
    Now on my new Outlook XP set up all is fine except the Rules Wizard menu item is missing, so I can't import my rules.
    I have looked in the Help System, and in all the customize toolbars lists and cant find Rules Wizard anywhere.
    Does anyone have an idea as to how I can get the Rules Wizard back on the menus.

Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Rules Wizard (XP)

Hmmm... it should be there. Are you starting with the Inbox selected?

How about if you right-click on the toolbars, choose Customize, then under Commands, click on Tools, then look for Rules Wizard (fourth item down), then drag and drop it to a toolbar or on to the menu?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Rules Wizard (XP)

Thanks for that info. When I went back to sort this out. What did I find... The Rules Wizard menu item.
    This is really puzzling as I spent hours looking for this feature, in just about all folders. I have been running the Rules Wizard for about 6 months now in Outlook 2000 and XP so I thought I had the hang of the thing, but I guess Outlook decided otherwise.

Again, I'd like to thank you for you advice.

Kryten