Lounger
    Thanks

Rolodex cards from Outlook (97 SR2)

Looking for some help with printing my contacts from Outlook 97 to Rolodex cards.... The card stock is Rolodex Necessities #67620 2 1/4" x 4".
    -kev

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Rolodex cards from Outlook (97 SR2)

Actually, any version of Outlook....I can't believe this is this difficult.
    -kev

Lounger
    Thanks

I would suggest mail merge to Word "mailing lables" of the size of the rolodex cards (you may be able to get a template from Rolodex)

Hope this helps

Lounger
    Thanks

Okay - thanks for your suggestion - this actually worked, but only with Office XP. In case anyone is wondering how to do this, simply go into Word, and setup a mail merge. For the source, use your Outlook contacts. The wizard will walk you through the whole thing - fortunately, I have OfficeXP at home, so I just made the labels in Word 2002, saved the file, emailed it to work, where I printed off 500+ rolodex cards (even using color), and I have a mighty impressive resource on my desk. True, I use my Outlook contacts and Handspring Visor most of the time, but sometimes, if my PC is locked up or I have a major script running, the rolodex pays off. I am using Exchange, which is great, but the server is in Florida and I am in Kentucky - so those contacts are on the server, and sometimes there are issues with connection time. It will be another year before I have an Exchange server closer to me. Sure I could put those contacts in a .pst file on my desktop, but sometimes, because of the connection, Outlook just ties things up. Thanks, because I wouldn't have investigated doing a mail merge into labels without your post.
    -kev

Lounger
    Thanks

Glad this was of help

For your Exchange connection issue, have you tried setting up a offline (.ost) file as part of you exchange settings? This will synchronise with your mailbox folders when connected, and allow you to see the contents when offline. There's much more about this in the outlook help file, so forgive me if i don't go into to much detail here.

Hope this helps