Lounger
    Thanks

Payrate Macro (2000/SR-1)

Any hints on trying to create a macro that for each resource will take the rates in cost rate table B, multiply each line(yearly increases) by a billing factor, and overwrite cost rate table A with the new values for each year?

Thanks

Re: Payrate Macro (2000/SR-1)

... Where are you storing cost rate table B and A? I don't know if I follow what you are doing. Are tables B and A in MS Project or another system.

In MS Project, Why not use the Cost Rate Table setup for resources in MS Project where you can create annual rates by resource and can set up 25 rate changes? You can also enter a percentage to get the increase.

HTH
    Regards,

Gary
    (It's been a while!)

Lounger
    Thanks

I am planning on using the cost rate tables within the Resource information dialogue box within MSPROJECT. I plan on having direct salary rates with yearly increases using the method you describe below in Cost Table B. My firm bills out a different rates such as direct salary times 3.2 multiplier. As such I would like to have the Cost Rate Table A poplulated based on the rates in B times 3.2.

Thanks

The only way I can think of to do this that may work is to create an export map to export the data, multiply it by the 3.2, and re-import it while changing the table from B to A.

Don't know if I could help with a macro here. I will re-post if I come up with something.
    Regards,

Gary
    (It's been a while!)