Lounger
    Thanks

Printing Appointments (Outlook 2002 SP-1)

I have a user who regularly prints daily appointments from her calendar for her boss. She has permissions to view her boss's calendar. She is able to print the daily appointments. However, she pointed out that whenever there is a gap between appointments the previous appointment gets duplicated in the gap. Here's the scenario: there is an appointment scheduled from 8:00 to 9:00am with text saying "8am appt.", then from 9:00 to 10:00 open, then from 10:00 to 11:00 there is another appointment with text saying "11am appt." When the daily appointment is printed, it would show: 8:00 - 9:00 8am appt. then 9:00 - 10:00 8am appt. then 10:00 - 11:00 11am appt. Somehow the text for the previous appt. (8:00) gets duplicated as the text for the open time slot. SP-1 was just installed on the machine but didn't fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Printing Appointments (Outlook 2002 SP-1)

I found my answer. The work around is to type at least something in the Notes section of the appointment (could be a single character or space). The actual fix is to install SP-2. This problem only happens when printing in Calendar Detail Style. See articles Q322598 and Q325675 for details. (Note: this may not be in the MS Knowledge base yet. Just keep on checking, eventually it will.)