Star Lounger
    Thanks

'To' list when sending mail (Outlook 2000)

When I get ready to start a new mail and look in my "To" list of current addresses, I have to look through a long list which often includes contacts for whom I have no e-mail address. Is there a way to either eliminate those addresses from that list (without eliminating them altogether) or create a list just for those contacts with e-mail addresses? I use my contact list for my personal address book as well as e-mail contacts (i.e. plumber, local government phone numbers etc.). Are any of the Outlook versions later than 2000 making it possible to have a list with only contacts who have e-mail addresses?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 'To' list when sending mail (Outlook 2000)

Why not create a subfolder in your Contacts folder called, perhaps, "No_email" and move Contacts without e-mail addresses into this subfolder? I don't see an automated method to not display Contacts without e-mail addresses.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 'To' list when sending mail (Outlook 2000)

the to button should only show addresses with email or fax # - you can move fax to another field to stop it from showing in the addressbook when you hit to.

if thye are showing in contacts folder, create a "no email" view.