4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

MsgBox Error$ (ACC97-SR2)

I'm fixing someone's dB interface.
    Everytime I click on a command button from a form I was getting an error.
    I commented out the error in each module, but they just keep coming in other modules.
    (Interesting side note: Even the user was getting these errors on the home system)
    They were converted macros ( I already can see that one)
    I'm assuming they're trying to reference the Help section, particularly the vb libraries. (maybe not)

Question1- Is there a way to shut these things off en masse?
    Question 2 Am I committing a greater sin by commenting these out as opposed to identifying the trap?
    Logic tells me, yes on 2.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: MsgBox Error$ (ACC97-SR2)

Have you checked for missing references? Open any module, and select Tools/References...
    If one of the checked references starts with MISSING, uncheck it. Then, try compiling all modules from the Debug menu.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: MsgBox Error$ (ACC97-SR2)

After you check for missing references, if it's still not fixed, tell us what the errors are!

And yes, I'd agree that commenting out what causes the error is very likely a much "greater sin" than fixing them, since that is likely to break other parts of the database (which may be why you are getting the other errors). It doesn't make sense to "shut these things off en masse" even if you could.