2 Star Lounger
    Blacktown, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
    Thanks

XL95 Dialog Sheets (XL97 & XL2000)

I currently need to design some input forms with some VBA coding to manipulate the data. I have previously used the XL95 Dialog sheets. I see in this forum and others, reference to '..the old XL95 dialog sheets'. I cant seem to find any updated XL97 or 2000 dialog sheets. I just bet that Microsoft waited until we were comfortable with these and then changed it. Have searched Help and of course found little. Then again if they have replaced this function and changed it's name, I now don't know what to search for.

Hope someone can steer me in the right direction.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: XL95 Dialog Sheets (XL97 & XL2000)

The dialogsheets are still there: Rightclick a sheetTab, choose Insert, select dialogsheet. But their Help has been omitted from the XL97 (and up) help system. Browse this forum for a message of yesterday that contains a link to where you can download the old XL5 help file that does contain the info you need.
    Dialog sheets are superseded by userforms, which you add through the VBE (Insert Userfrom). They are a bit more versatile but slightly harder to control through VBA (IMO)
    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Microsoft Excel MVP, WMVP
    www.jkp-ads.com
    Professional Office Developers Association

2 Star Lounger
    Blacktown, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
    Thanks

Re: XL95 Dialog Sheets (XL97 & XL2000)

Thanks Jan, So I was right, they did change it. Will investigate Userforms, and see if it will do the job.