Lounger
    Thanks

Contacts missing (2000 to 2002)

I used Detto migration software to move files from a Win98SE Outlook 2000 laptop to a Home XP Outlook 2002 laptop. I checked to move .pst and .pab files. I can find an Office Data Application file in Win/Application Data/Microsoft/Outlook/IOutlook Office Data File 10,384 kb. Is this my Contacts list? Doesn't seem big enough. Don't have a lot of contacts, maybe 100, 24 task entries, calendar entries for a couple of months, the the remainder are recurring dates. How do I get Outlook 2002 to recognize it? I searched for *.pab no success, I found the mentioned path with a *.pst search. I tried to export my old .pst file, but get an error message saying the utility is not installed. Don't know, just want my Tasks, Calendar, Contacts, and archived messages from the old computer to show up on the new one. Tried a fix I saved from a Woody's newsletter about having more than one address book. I remove one, then go back in, two are still there. One says Personal Address Book, the other is Outlook Address File. Need your help. Thanks

Lounger
    Thanks

Found it thanks

<P ID="nt"><font size=-1>(No Text)</font>