Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Oooooh yes.
2002-09-04, 09:45 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2001
- Darkest Kent, UK., Kent, England
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Today's culinary snippet - the Bacon, Cheese and Banana Toastie.
Here's what you need:
- Bacon (cooked, but not too crispy)
- Cheese (grated mature Cheddar or similar but hey, feel free to experiment)
- Banana (mushy ones work best)
- Toast (toasted on one side only)
Lay down the toast on a plate. Spread the banana all over the untoasted side. Lay on the bacon. Pile the cheese on.
Place under a medium grill for a few minutes, but don't cremate it.
My thanks to a beachfront cafe in Noosa, Australia for introducing me to this <img src=/S/yum.gif border=0 alt=yum width=15 height=15>