New Lounger
    Thanks

Image sequence (PPT2k)

i have a slide w/ a bunch of overlaying images that'll appear in sequence. setting-up the images is a PITA as the big ones cover the little ones so i got to send the big one back to access the little ones, totally mucking up the sequence. in "Custom Animation", it shows the order of the images but you can't move them around or access the images.
    is there a way to access the images w/o altering the sequence?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Image sequence (PPT2k)

Select any one of the images. Then each time you press the tab key the "next" image will be selected. Then you can move them wherever you want with the arrow keys or place them in whatever order you want with the Draw | Order menu on the drawing toolbar. HTH --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Image sequence (PPT2k)

I do this all the time. Use the Animated Objects list in the Custom Animation box to select the item you want, if it's hidden or not. The preview box will reveal the item you selected. Then, simply click CANCEL. When Custom Animation closes, the item is still selected.

Use the keyboard arrows to move, or use the normal formatting commands.

-Lenny