Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Quick Launch Toolbar (Win XP Pro)

Can someone help me remember how to make the Quick Launch toolbar appear on the RIGHT end of the taskbar, over next to the tray? I have it that way on this machine but I don't seem able to duplicate whatever I did on another machine. Dang, I hate it when I CRS! Just a little personal preference nit. Seems like when I did it on this machine, I had to first run something so there would be an app showing on the taskbar. Then when I turned on Quick Launch, it appeared to the right. But it sure won't work now on this other machine I'm working on.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Quick Launch Toolbar (Win XP Pro)

Did you "Unlock" the task bar?
    And then right click the taskbar, select toolbars and then select 'Quick Launch'.
    This has worked since "Beta1" of this OS, you need to make sure that things are unlocked.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Yes Sir, Dave! I do know how to do that much. I can't make it appear on the RIGHT END of the taskbar.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Yes I have done that in error, but I think if you drag the heigth of the taskbar and then try and drag the QL using the double dotted line on the left of the QL bar, to the right around the 'open tasked' area. I have just moved it back and forth several times.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Well, THANK YOU, Dave! Evidently the height is the trick. However it was weird that I made it double high and the QL bar wouldn't drag. When I made it triple high, it dragged OK, with one exception. I had to use the dotted line on the right. But I got it and I thank you again.....