New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2000 (1.0)

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the Outlook "While You Were Out" template?
    Thanks in anticipation loungers!

Thanks

Re: Outlook 2000 (1.0)

Could you describe that in a little more detail? Is that like those notepads our receptionists used to use to transcribe messages when we were out of the office? Or are you looking for a template that Outlook will use to reply to people who send you messages while you are out? If the latter, the procedure differs if you are using Exchange Server (you can use the Inbox Assistant) or not (you use the Rules Wizard). With the Rules Wizard, you create your own template by composing a new message and using Save As and choosing the .oft format. Hope this helps.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook 2000 (1.0)

Well, the while you were out message was readily available on the microsoft office web site (unless you go to the website and search for it - which brings up nothing!). But it was only available for outlook 97/98 (that I could find). However, I did find one at slipstick. Here's the link: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/
    You can go to this page and scroll down till you see the add-in for Phone Message. I'm attaching the exe file as well. Good luck.
    Attached Files Attached Files