Lounger
    Thanks

In the Midnight hour! (Access 2000)

I use a report that links to our main database and picks up whether an incident occurs inside or outside of working hours, and the customers affected. I am able to replicate it to give an overall answer for both in and out, but the results differ slightly. I have investigated and am wondering if an incident raised at "00:00:00" (i.e. Midnight) somehow confuses Access?? My simple report lists the incidents and adds them up has 36 more customers than the other report that just gives the answer - there is an incident at "00:00:00" with 36 customers involved. There are no other incidents at midnight. Can anyone say whether this is a problem and give any suggestions???
    Thanks,
    Al.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: In the Midnight hour! (Access 2000)

A quick thought is that you have a criteria in there somewhere like >#09/09/2002# which would exclude midnight. try >=#09/09/2002#

HTH

Peter

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Don't forget the and < #9/10/2002# part.
    Charlotte

Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks - this has put me on the right track!! It's all written VB (ugh!) , but I've had a look and I think it may be to do with an end time being 23:59:59 and a start time 00:00:01.....therefore mising out 00:00:00!! I've had trouble with Excel and times / dates before, so thought it may be a "quirk" or the system, but this seems much simpler to fix! I've reported my findings, but will be back if this isn't the problem.