3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

MS Gaming Zone (5.5)

Is anyone else having problems with the .Net Passport Sign In on the Bridge Zone. I can't get in and it just runs me around ther same circle viz: Sign In - Authentication Required - Sign In - etc. etc.

Thanks

Re: MS Gaming Zone (5.5)

I have no idea about that site, but you could try adding it to your list of Trusted Sites under Tools|Internet Options...|Security, click the Trusted sites icon, then the Sites... button, then add the URL. This probably will lower some of the security barriers that might interfere with logging on. Does it help?

(This also assumes that you trust that site!)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanx for the HELP. I finally solved the problem with a tip I got from the "Nibblesnbitspassport.tk" website. They suggested amongst other things that I take out any Ad blocking programs. Once I took out AdSubtract I was able to Sign In to the zone without problems.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

You can configure AdSubtract to exclude sites & you can also pause it (it's not called pause, but I don't have it running right now). The option should be on the right click menu. I have Ad Subtract Pro, so the free version might be different.