New Lounger
    Thanks

Appointment times off by one hour (Outlook 2000 on Windows XP Professional

Hello. I received a new notebook and installed Office/Outlook 2000 from CD. The folks who did the network setup on the PC did not set the time correctly, and the device was off by one hour (as if it were ahead by a time zone, although TZ was set properly). I did not notice the time problem until after installing Office/Outlook. I changed the time during the same session (not connected to the LAN) when I installed the applications, but after the installation. On connecting to the LAN, my appointments, etc. came across properly from our Exchange 5.5 server BUT now seem to be "imprinted" with the wrong time. Everything has moved up an hour, so that a meeting previously scheduled for 10:00a now appears to be at 9:00a. I have checked, and the clock time and time zone are set properly.
    Can anyone suggest what I might do to return my appointments to the right times?

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Appointment times off by one hour (Outlook 2000 on Windows XP Professi

Check for the "Day Light Saving" settings and make it is correct.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Appointment times off by one hour (Outlook 2000 on Windows XP Professi

Well, Dave, you were right.

I _thought_ I had checked that setting already and found it to be correct. However, when I went back to look again, I found that I was evidently mistaken the first time. Moral of the story - it never hurts to point out the obvious. Thanks for your reply.