New Lounger
    Thanks

Load three table at once? (Access 2000)

I am doing a internship and could use some help. I have three tables. Right now I use two forms both with subforms to load the tables. I am getting my input from a spread sheet and the rest off the AS400. I have to load most of my main table and all of the second table then close the form and open the second form. Then I load the rest of the main table and the third table. It would be much easier if I could load all three tables at the same time. Is there any way to do this. I tried using a command button to open a third form with my third table but it would only let me edit records in the third table not add new records. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Load three table at once? (Access 2000)

Sorry, but your question is too vague to get a useful answer. You haven't told us how your tables relate to the source (spread sheet and AS400) and you haven't explained what you tables contain or what you're trying to enter from your forms and subforms. If you want help, you need to explain enough about the question so that it's possible to answer it.
    Charlotte

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Load three table at once? (Access 2000)

What do you mean by load the tables?
    Regards
    John