New Lounger
    Thanks

Address Book won't display contacts

In Outlook 2000 (CW), I have gone from having some entries in my contacts folder failing to display in the Address Book to having all of them fail to show up. I have uninstalled the service and reinstalled, unchecked and rechecked my Contacts folder to show in the address book and correctly highlighted the "contacts" folder to show in Address Book. It seems as if my address book is corrupted somehow, as it only displays a few "company name" entries (i.e. no person) left over from when I imported from OE5, and I can't even access these properly, getting a message that "The properties dialog box could not be displayed. An invalid ENTRYID was passed in." I'm not using VBA or VBS--as I said the address book sort of worked (but didn't show some contacts), and after I futzed with it, it now totally fails. I've searched the KB and this forum, but haven't found an answer. Do I need to reinstall Outlook?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Address Book won't display contacts

Well, upon further investigation, it seems that all my e-mail addresses were somehow vaporized--I've done a restore of a backup file and now address book is functional again.