New Lounger
    Thanks

Viewing groupwise inbox etc in Outlook (2002)

Is there a way to enable collection of my work Groupwise email at home thru Outlook just as I can with my Hotmail?
    PS anyone recommend a good addin to inform of new mail when outlook not open?
    Cheers JasH

Thanks

Re: Viewing groupwise inbox etc in Outlook (2002)

> Is there a way to enable collection of my work Groupwise email at home thru Outlook just as I can with my Hotmail?

Groupwise will allow access from Outlook, but i don't know the details. However, the first step should be to check with the company and see if you can communicate with the Groupwise server from outside using ANY mail client, or whether the firewall makes that impossible.

> PS anyone recommend a good addin to inform of new mail when outlook not open?

New mail from... a POP3 or Hotmail or Groupwise server? I suspect there might be different answers for all 3. I suspect that it wouldn't be an Outlook add-in, because those only run while Outlook is running (either running visible or running hidden). As long as Outlook is running, you might as well just rely on its built-in notify features.