Results 1 to 2 of 2
2002-10-09, 12:14 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
address management (xp pro office xp)
i have office xp. running on xp professional
how do i input addresses and e-mail addresses so that all
of the office applications have access to them?
i.e. so the addresses are accessible in outlook; so that
labels are printable in word. . . .
a step-by-step reference would be helpful.
i thank you in advanced.
2002-10-09, 17:46 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2001
- New York, New York, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: address management (xp pro office xp)
Insert an address from an electronic address book
You can insert addresses from the following online address books: a Microsoft Outlook Address Book or Contact List, a Microsoft Schedule+ 95 Contact List, or the Personal Address Book. If you've installed Outlook, the Schedule+ 95 Contact List is not available.
1. On the Tools menu, point to Letters and Mailings, and then click Envelopes and Labels.
2. Click the Envelopes or Labels tab.
3. Click Insert Address .
4. In the Show Names from the box, click the address book or contact list you want.
5. In the Type name or select from list box, enter a name. Or click a name in the list.
(This is from Word Help; you can find more in Excel Help, typing:
Create a Word mail merge with Excel
Share contact data between Outlook and Excel
Send a workbook or worksheet in e-mall
You can find similar topics in PowerPoint and Access Help)