Results 1 to 2 of 2
2002-10-15, 16:32 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Dallas, TX
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Office XP Shortcut Bar (Office XP)
We upgraded our Office XP, and now I cannot get the shortcut bar to start up when I start my computer, does anybody know where I can make this happen?
2002-10-15, 17:06 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2001
- New York, New York, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Office XP Shortcut Bar (Office XP)
It's a "known problem". Workaround is:
1. Right-click the "Start" button in the lower left corner of your screen and from pop-up menu choose "Explore All Users" (on NT/2000/XP computers), or "Explore" (95/98/ME computers).
2. On the left pane, navigate to Programs | Microsoft Office Tools
3. On the right pane, right-click Microsoft Office Sortcut Bar icon and from pop-up menu choose Copy (or highlight the icon and press Ctrl-C).
4. On the left pane, navigate to Programs | Startup (under All Users | Start Menu).
5. On the right pane, right-click anywhere and from pop-up menu choose Paste (or click anywhere on the right pane and press Ctrl-V).
Next time you start your computer, Office Shortcut Bar will start automatically.